24×7 monitoring of the availability of your cloud services
- Website monitoring, with continuous verification of availability and response time with search for specific words
- Monitoring of services provided by cloud servers, e.g. HTTP, POP3, SMTP, SSL, DNS, MYSQL with measurement of response times
- IP Blacklist Monitor, check if an IP is reported in worldwide blacklists
- Notifications via email or SMS
- Control probes available globally
Takes minutes to activateIt is a cloud service that can be activated in a few minutes and managed directly from your control panel, simple and effective..
Weekly ReportReceive the weekly performance report of the services used by your customers
Immediate NotificationsGet notified by email or SMS if your website or server is unreachable.
Automatic ticket openingIf your services are at Utixo, the system can automatically open a ticket to our technical support.
Cloud Monitoring Services and Prices
|Basic Cloud Monitoring Services|
BASIC VPS and generic cloud service monitoring with email/SMS notification
Max Freq. 1 hour
|Pro Cloud Monitoring Services|
PRO web site, VPS and generic cloud service monitoring with email/SMS notification
Max Freq. 10 min
|IP Black list Monitoring 5h|
IP blacklist monitoring subscription
Max Freq. 5h
|Web site availability monitor 1hr|
Web site availability monitor subscription via keyword and email notification
Max Freq 1h
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
You can monitor all the server services on any port such as http, https, pop3, imap, smtp whether it is hosted at Utixo or at another provider.
For websites, it is possible to verify that both the web server and database parts are working correctly.
The default method is via email but SMS can be enabled as well.
By default monitoring takes place from a single European location but it is possible to have simultaneous monitoring from several countries.